Temporary Recruitment Jobs in London
Welcome to the Temp Desk at Maine-Tucker specialising in Temporary jobs in London
There are really 5 watchwords that describe the Maine-Tucker Temp Desk:
1. We are Consultative. We operate a “partnership” mentality when we supply your temps, we listen and work closely with you to get it right. We never stop learning about your company and how it likes to operate.
2. We are Personal. In these days of technology there is still no replacement for having a temp manager who is personally in touch with your values and your priorities. This has been a foundation stone upon which our company was founded, in 1987. We visit every customer to be sure we have a firm grip on the culture of your business, this means that we get the “personality fit” just right.
3. We are Quality. We interview many temps, we do not take them all on to our books. We are scrupulously careful about every detail of every one of our temps. For example, one of our regular clients needs a five year history on each temp (with no gaps!) – no problem.
4. We have Proof. Every temp carries our four hour “working interview” guarantee. Again an innovation introduced by Maine-Tucker, you pay nothing if you are not happy with our temp and what’s more you have a decent four hours to test our product. You can even look at your prospective temp’s tests on-line (no need to get up). Why not design your own test in the happy knowledge that every temp you get from us will have passed it with flying colours.
5. We operate State-of-the-Art-IT/Payroll. A temp desk has to have the latest web based timesheet technology, our MD; who is herself a qualified accountant, designed our superb system. It makes your life totally simple, we deal with all the hassle. Our Clients love it.
To see the stages that every Maine-Tucker Temp booking is taken through by our Temp Desk please click the button on your left called “MTR Temporary Recruitment Process”.
If you would like to talk over any of the above or discuss a prospective booking for any temporary work in London, please don’t hesitate to call Carly Stephens, our Temporary Manager on 020 7 734 7341 or e mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org