Welcome to the Permanent Desk
Maine-Tucker specialise in permanent recruitment in London, in both the City and the West End. Maine-Tucker was founded on the back of the fact that it was the first ever recruitment company to offer a 100% refund guarantee – no quibbles, no scales – and a full 3 months to try that new person out. We are still the only company to offer this huge advantage on each one of our placements.
There are five powerful reasons to use Maine-Tucker for your permanent recruitment.
1. Proven expert experience. We rarely make a mistake. We have been placing permanent office staff in London and the surrounding counties for twenty-five years. We regularly find people for both large and small businesses. Recruitment errors are very expensive; you need to keep them away from your business just now: you need expert advice.
2. We invest in your people. 100% of your money back if not delighted any time in the first three months. More importantly our own Consultants do not have any motivation to “make a sale” because they operate in a “partnership” culture. We are therefore an organisation driven by the necessity to place only top quality personnel. We cannot afford to do less.
3. Reducing your workload. This product is not just a lightweight CV-sift but a serious recruitment process (see Permanent Process button to view the nuts and bolts yourself). We have got to the point with many Clients where we know their needs so well that they do not have to waste a second of their valuable time going over the same ground. You can rely on our “cover note” system to give you a snapshot of a candidate in seconds. We leave you free to get on with your job!
4. Quality Candidates. We are highly selective and our short lists are definitely short! Our reputation for looking after quality clients attracts a constant stream of top quality candidates to come to our door. We make sure candidates know about our three month 100% refund guarantee because it is a proven fact that candidates do not want to be “sold” a job but placed into a good long-term opportunity that will really suit their lives.
5. Take advantage of our useful extras. What are they? Any number of personal visits to facilitate any work you need doing. A top quality free salary and benefits survey every year. Outstanding Employment Law Forums (don’t be caught out with all the changes in employment law). Payroll helpline if you need any advice getting your new member correctly signed up. A worthwhile newsletter that keeps you informed. And any extra tests you want carried out on all your candidates.
Finally, we would like to say that this is your permanent recruitment service so anything you would like incorporated in assessing your candidates can be arranged. Please don’t hesitate to ask we will be delighted to organise it.
To discuss any potential business, please don’t hesitate to call our Managing Director Meeta Sahni on 020 7 734 7341 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org